Non-Profit Legal Center Service Packages

There are many components in getting a new Nonprofit organized and operating as a tax-exempt organization. Our Non-profit Service Packages streamline the process of becoming a Nonprofit, obtaining 501(c)3 tax-exempt status, and maintaining your organization’s good standing. The chart below details what is offered in each of our major packages so that you can choose which service package you need and get the best value. The IRS recommends that new organizations work with an attorney who is experienced with Federal and State requirements. Our goal is to save you time and money so that you can focus on the ongoing work of your organization’s mission.

Packages Full Nonprofit
Start Up
Package (FP)
Tax Exemption
Package (TEO)
Review & Guidance
Package (R)
Annual Support

Fiscal Sponsorship
Package (FSP)
Statement of Purpose * *
Determine Structural
Issues for the Board of
* *
Articles of Incorporation * *
Drafting Bylaws * *
Conflict of Interest Policy * *
Minutes of the First
Meeting of the Board of
* *
Prepare a Description
of Your Programs and
Attorney Guidance
on the Operational
Responsibilities of a NP
Intellectual Property
§ § § §
Strategic Fundraising
3-Year Projected Budget *
State Tax Exemption
Application and/or
IRS 501c3 Status
Corporate Records Book
100 Page Toolkit for
Maintaining Your Status
Attorney Consult for
Additional Issues
IRS Form 990
Annual State Tax Filings
Compliance Guide
Additional Corporate
Document Preparation or
√ = Preparation Included in Package *= Attorney will Review § = If Necessary

Could not find what you are looking for? We also offer complimentary services for Nonprofits including Multistate Compliance, Fiscal Sponsorship, Status Reinstatement, Group Exemptions, Trademark Filings, and more. Operational Consultation with the attorney can include instructions on bank accounts, employee withholding and other corporate procedures. Not all Nonprofits are eligible or seek 501(c)3 status. Let us help you determine if you can qualify, or work with you in obtaining a different 501c Tax status with the IRS. Call our office to speak to a nonprofit specialist.