Let us help your nonprofit better the world through the betterment of children’s lives
When you work with children you are working to improve the future of your community and your world. Whether you reach the lives of children internationally or locally, through sports, education, or arts, or through healthcare and wellness, we understand that your work is much needed and supported.
Being a 501c3 youth nonprofit, your organization can empower youth with hope and possibilities while increasing grants and donor support. Our firm has worked with many nonprofits whose goals are to provide education, charitable assistance, and support to children and young adults through educational programs, sports, after school programs, and other extracurricular activities.
We are familiar with the special issues and significant challenges facing 501c3youth-focused nonprofit organizations and we are committed to helping our clients fulfill their organizations’ missions. We have a 100% success rate in obtaining 501c3 exempt status and as your nonprofit attorney we will guide you through the logistics of tax exempt law. We will help you start and set-up your youth nonprofit by preparing your Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, 1023 application for tax-exempt status, along with all necessary state filings to become a successful and organized 501c3 tax-exempt youth nonprofit.
Our expertise will save your organization time and resources that are better dedicated to fundraising, networking, building relationships and pursuing your nonprofit mission. To best avoid difficulties and delays with the IRS, your organization should be represented by an attorney specializing in nonprofit law.
Some Nonprofits we’ve helped obtain 501c3 Tax Exempt status:
High Cloud Foundation: supporting children and mothers creativity and artistic abilities through academic programs which will give them the basis to develop their skills and aptitudes.
AIM to Achieve!, Inc: Assisting disadvantaged teens and adults to become empowered in their every day living through education and training.
The Butte Vista Parent Club: Raising funds to provide financial assistance for educational and extra curricular activities for the students, staff and families of Butte Vista School.
Green Youth Alliance: Promoting environmental literacy at schools and in local communities, to provide volunteer opportunities to work on environmental projects; to nurture future environmental leaders
Orphans Waiting, Inc: raising awareness and funds to address immediate and live-saving needs of orphans and to help build scholarship funds for families with a heart to adopt an orphan.
We cover all areas of 501c nonprofit legal needs
- Incorporation, bylaws, budgets, minutes for initial directors’ meeting, and other startup documentation (routinely within 2-3 weeks of retainer)
- Establishing Tax Exempt Status at the federal and state level (IRS response within 60-120 days of filing)
- Guidance and instructions in maintaining corporate formalities and keeping your nonprofit status over the long term
- Continuing representation and consultation including employment, real estate, leasing, and contract issues (Ask us about our on-call attorney retainer program as a way to address your legal concerns in a cost effective and timely manner)
- Compliance review – entailing review of bylaws, state and federal filings and representation when organizations are out of compliance
- Accounting; IRS and state filings (990, 8734, etc.) If you have questions about our services, or you would like to schedule an appointment to discuss how we can serve you, please contact us anytime.