We cover all areas of 501c nonprofit legal needs
- Incorporation, bylaws, budgets, minutes for initial directors’ meeting, and other startup documentation (routinely within 2-3 weeks of retainer)
- Establishing Tax Exempt Status at the federal and state level (IRS response within 60-120 days of filing)
- Guidance and instructions in maintaining corporate formalities and keeping your nonprofit status over the long term
- Continuing representation and consultation including employment, real estate, leasing, and contract issues (Ask us about our on-call attorney retainer program as a way to address your legal concerns in a cost effective and timely manner)
- Compliance review – entailing review of bylaws, state and federal filings and representation when organizations are out of compliance
- Accounting; IRS and state filings (990, 8734, etc.) If you have questions about our services, or you would like to schedule an appointment to discuss how we can serve you, please contact us anytime.