Starting a new non-profit? Since 1997, T. S. Wrobel & Associates has helped hundreds of nonprofit organizations to incorporate and receive their 501(c)(3) non-profit status from the I.R.S., and their state. We have several packages to meet our clients varied needs.
FULL NONPROFIT START-UP PACKAGE – TURN KEY SOLUTION
1. Representatives from your organization will work with our staff to…
- Write a Statement of Purpose
- Prepare a Description of your Program Activities
- Create a Strategic Fundraising Plan
- Determine Structural Issues for the Board of Directors
- Create a 3-year Budget
- Provide Guidance on the Operational Responsibilities of a NP Corporation
2. The above information, when completed to your satisfaction, will be used to complete your organization’s…
- Articles of Incorporation
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Minutes of the First Meeting of the Board of Directors
- IRS Exemption Application
- State Exemption Application and/or Registration
- Corporate Records Book
3. We will answer your questions throughout the formation and application process.
4. We will also provide you organization with . . .
- Written Instructions on bank accounts, employee withholding and other corporate procedures.
- A free 100 page Toolkit and Reference Guide on How to Maintain your Corporate and Tax Exempt Status in the years to come.
- Compliance Guide for 501(c)(3) Non-profits
Your Next Step